Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am here!!!!

Well, I have been in Costa Rica for a few days now... it is so nice to be here and be with Leo. He surprised me at the airport! I arrived and came out to look for the car rental company and he was there waiting for me. I was really happy and then found out he also had the next day off so we could spend our first few days together. We spent the time relaxing, eating and sitting out at the pool in the condo we rented close to where Leo works. This place is so peaceful and nice- we are the only ones here and it is kind of in the middle of the jungle. The first morning I woke up at around 5:00am to hear all kinds of crazy birds (and other wildlife) singing to us. Since it is rainy season, at night the rain falls and the thunder rolls in and it is so nice to just sit and listen to all the sounds from outside. I am really happy to be here and wish I never had to go home!









No comments: