Saturday, May 09, 2009

Costa Rica here I come!














































I have just over two weeks until I head back to Costa Rica to visit Leo! I can't wait! It will have been almost 5 months since we last saw eachother- way too long! I will be there for about 11 days and Leo will have 4 days off while I am there so I am really looking forward to spending time with him. We are going to San Jose for a couple of days to visit with his parents and family and hopefully on the way back to Guanacaste (where Leo lives/works) we will spend a day in La Fortuna. This is close to Arenal Volcano and I have always wanted to visit the area- it is one of the 10 most active volcanoes in the world. http://www.arenal.net/

I am really excited to see Leo as well as his family- it will be nice to spend some time together.

No comments: