Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Leo Received his Canadian Visa!


We are so excited! Yesterday Leo went to the Canadian Embassy first thing in the morning and was given his Canadian Visa! Even though we were told that it would be available November 17, I still was a little hestitant... in the back of mind I kept thinking that something would go wrong. The night before he picked it up I even had dreams that he showed up to the Embassy and they had no clue who he was and no record of his visa. All is good! We are happy to finally see this day after one year...almost to the day... since we applied. All that hard work gathering information and the waiting was all worth it. In two weeks (from today) my husband will finally be in Canada!! Yippeeee!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you & your husband are together. I put my Visa in to move to Canada in November & was told it would only take 6 months for my Visa. I just passed my medical so now i just gotta wait for my wife who lives in Canada to send me a form that she had to sign & requires my signature on it to. Once i get that form i sign then with the rest of the forms i have will send to my immigration case manager for them to send to the main immigration department. Fingers crossed i will have my Visa by June then i can leave the UK & go live with my wife. Happy days are almost here :-)