Saturday, October 03, 2009

Back to Costa Rica...

Well, I am headed back to visit with Leo on Friday! Yet another countdown... Hopefully this is one of the last times that I have to visit with Leo. The next trip I hope he will be on the plane with me and we will not have to say goodbye!!! We are pretty excited but also experiencing lots of other emotions too. I worry about how it will be for Leo when he leaves his home and I pray that he feels happy and welcome when he arrives here. We have known for sometime that he will move here but now that it is almost here, it makes it more real! I can't imagine the feelings he has and I am overwhelmed and thankful that he loves me so much- enough to leave the place that he has always known as home. It is a big, life changing step but I know that he also is looking forward to it and is excited about the many opportunities that he will have here. As much as I love to travel and have visited so many beautiful and wonderful places, I always appreciate that I come from this amazing country that we live in. Canada is a great place to live and many take all that we have for granted. I cannot wait for my husband to come here and see his new home!

No comments: