Monday, April 13, 2009

Ciaran's 1st Birthday!







Yesterday was Easter Sunday and also my nephew, Ciaran's 1st Birthday! We went to my Mom and Dads to spend the day together with our family as well as my sister in law's family (The O'Carrolls). The kids had a great time checking out all the Easter goodies and blowing bubbles in the backyard. My nephew is SO cute (I am a little biased though)! He looks so much like Kevin (my brother)... hopefully he doesn't turn out to be a little rascal like my brother was!


Anyway, we had a nice day- ate too much food! Hopefully next year at Easter Leo will be here! ;0) He had to spend the day working- no Easter fun for him. Actually he has not had a day off in weeks which I feel bad for. But, 6 weeks and 2 days from now I will be heading off to see him for 10 days! I can't wait!! Happy Easter!!


No comments: